Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mimi's Dirty Thirties Birthday Bash

So I'm maybe it's just a coincidence or maybe Blogspot checks out my blog and read that I upload less due to the picture up-loader. I don't know what it was but I know when I logged in 10 min ago I discovered they changed their up-loader!!! Meaning I can upload multiple images at the same time and waste less time going back and fourth. Awesome!

Now that my rant is over...This event was for Miss Mimi's Dirty Thirties Birthday Bash took place at The Mayfair in Coconut Grove. I've known Mimi for a bit, previously worked together before I went into photography head on. When she asked me to photograph her birthday I was delighted. It was a very fun night, these pictures are just the preview of what went on. I did take Mimi to an empty cabana and gave her a quick solo session to show off her sassy personality and cute outfit, before it got to crazy.





No comments:

Post a Comment