Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Been a While!!!

Hi everyone, for those of you who keep track of my work via facebook know I'm a little behind on my blog spot on uploading. Mostly because it seems to take me so much longer only being able to upload 5 pictures at a time, lol. But as soon as I catch up I'll be posting previews here to as well as writing more.

Just an update: My much anticipated engagement shoot I've been excited to do is on Saturday! It's at Ikea with a wonderful couple named Andrea and Javi! They are great can't wait for Saturday night to upload some sneak peeks.

And today at about noon I will be in session with Alanis, a very sweet mom to be! With her baby shower in about a month she's dying to get some baby bump pictures! 


There is tons more to come in November with Marlis and Carlos' Wedding and Andrea & Javi's as well stay tuned for lots of events to come!

Also Holiday Photo Sessions are here! Whether its Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Just bringing in the New Year with some snazzy photos. Now available packages for your little ones, and for the big ones too ;). Ask about our Holiday sessions for adults. :)


-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment