Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Andrea and Javi Engagement

Okay so when I first met Javi and Andrea we met at a Barnes and Nobles close to our houses in late July. As soon as we started talking I instantly felt at ease and comfortable with them. They are so playful and full of fun ideas. When we discussed the location for there pictures they came to me with the idea of shooting at Ikea. I mean what adult doesn't like ikea? It's like Toys R' Us for Adults. I was already excited about this but they topped it off with Tree Tops park. I mean I giant tree house too? How awesome is that? So finally October came and It was time for the session. Everything went great. We had a blast at Ikea, and enjoyed an awesome lunch. And Tree tops park was pretty great too (minus the AWFUL mosquitoes, there were hundreds!). Any way here are a few, I hope you all enjoy!


Part One :D







CAMEO! 











No comments:

Post a Comment