Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Marlis and Carlos Engagement Session

When I first started to truly start promoting, a very dear family friend started posting up links to my website and FB page. Chari who I've known now since I was about 2 feet tall, was and still is one of my sisters best friend moved away and has been living in Georgia for quite some time, but that did not stop her from promoting me to her friends who still live down here. That's where I met Marlis. A friend of hers from high school so the link on Chari's page and emailed me that night (about for months ago).  Marlis is a wonderful person who spends most of her time working with charities. I was thrilled to be asked to be apart of their upcoming wedding (Nov.6). I also had the pleasure of shooting her bridal party (pictures up soon) and their engagement pictures. And here they are.










No comments:

Post a Comment