Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Matt and Rossana's Wedding

Matt contacted me via email after seeing one of my posts. He said he really enjoyed my photography and that he was interested in me shooting at his wedding. This was the first time a groom ever contacted me personally to be a photographer, usually its the bride, so I found that pretty intriguing. I asked him the normal questions I usually do be for I give a quote. My first question is "What day is the wedding?". He laughed and responded with "Two Weeks". So we quickly moved forward in preparing for the wedding. And two weeks later, I attended Matt and Rossana's wedding. My first time meeting Rossana was the day of the wedding, they were both very nice and sweet, and Rosanna was very fun and sassy. It really was a pleasure getting to know them. Congratulations to you both. 













No comments:

Post a Comment