Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Alanis Maternity Pictures

About two weeks ago I received a phone call from a very nice lady named Dulce who heard about me via her co-worker. She then told her co-worker that she was in need of a photographer. One of her daughters needed a photographer for her baby's first birthday, and her other daughter Alanis was in need of a photographer for her Maternity pictures and Baby Shower. As soon as Dulce called me to set up the birthday and baby shower, Alanis called to set up the Maternity shoot. To my surprised two days later I was on location. We had a great time, and decided to get a little creative, adding tons of props to represent her twins, and had some fun with paint too! Any way here are a few photos from Alanis' baby bump session. -Ali








No comments:

Post a Comment