Saturday, July 21, 2012

Nora and Patrick's Wedding



So it has been a while since I last posted. About 4 months. Guilty of once again paying to much attention to Facebook and not enough to my poor overlooked blog. Theres so much write about. But first I would like to post about Nora and Patrick. Last time we saw N&P they we were shooting they're engagement session. They were so cute, and so sweet together.

We talked after the wedding. Nora and I were trying to set up a place to meet so we could catch up and I could give her the images from her wedding day. We chit chatted at Starbucks. It was so hot outside all I asked the barista for was a glass of water, while Nora ordered her drink and we grabbed a table. What I love about Nora is how funny she is. We talked about the men and pups in our lives as well as vacations and busy schedules. I couldn't help but think about how amazing she was at the wedding. From the moment Daniella (my second shooter/assistant/right hand gal) and I arrived she welcomed us offering us beverages and food. She looked beautiful! He make up had just been finished. I can remember how relaxed it was till she noticed the time, and called the boys to see if they were dressed. The answer from the guys was obvious. Of course they weren't! They were so busy asking for pictures of themselves drinking and having a good time that getting dressed was second to that. Once we were ready to head to the ceremony area I saw Nora's smile. It was GO time! I headed to the front where I snapped images of Patrick. The children walked down the aisle, then the groomsmen and bridesmaids, and finally Nora. The smile on Nora's face was unforgettable and the glimmer in Patricks eyes, and smile on his face was enough to prove any skeptical love is real, and it doesn't just exist in fairytales. No sir! Love exists in this beer loving, dog owning, hardworking, real life couple. They on that day made a packt to love and be loved forever!






No comments:

Post a Comment