Saturday, July 21, 2012

Miss Isabella

Months ago I had the pleasure of photographing Zachary Lopez. And just a few days ago (yes that means i'm almost caught up!) I had the honor of photographing Isabella Lopez. If you haven't guessed they're brother and sister. Isabella too is an aspiring actress and an awesome one at that. We hadn't seen each other in a very long time. When I saw her I was immediately transported to the first time I met her. I was visiting my first high school Theater troupe 6822. When I first transfered I went at least once a week to spend time with my friends I missed dearly. Isabella was a freshmen, and didn't know me from the previous year. She came into the costume room where me and a few others were sitting indian style chatting about life, when she asked who I was. Sure most people would say thats a pretty normal way to meet someone but it was her sweet and perky personality that made it memorable. With such curiosity and genuine interest. I replied. And she hugged me and said it was nice to meet me.

Years later I can say my opinion of Isabella has not changed but grown. She's become a beautiful young lady full of promise working hard for what she wants. From the moment we got out of our cars Isabella was talking in accents and making jokes back and fourth. I also had the pleasure of meeting her boyfriend named Zack (this is not the same as her brother also named Zach lol) who ended up being an awesome assistant. I told him if his future law career does not pan out he can make a killing assisting hahaa. No seriously very handy he distracted security twice! They were also so cute together. I couldn't help after all was said and done snapping pictures of them together. 

Good Luck on Tuesday Bella! I'm sure you're going to kill it at the auditions!!!!!!








5 comments:

  1. Love the session! She's beautiful, kinda reminds me of a mix between Leslie Mann, Evan Rachel Wood and Catherine Mcphee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind words. She is lovely. Funny that you mention Katherine! We joked about channeling her as Marilyn Monroe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics!!!!! You are so talented Ali! I cannot wait to see ours :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Larissa! Your pictures are soon to follow. Not much left for your blog. Actually you're pretty much the big inspiration to blog the sessions that I never got around to doing before :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!!! That's great news!!!!! I enjoyed reading through all the recent blog posts :)))

    ReplyDelete