Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ms.M's Boudoir Session

Okay so I've expressed the love I have for boudoir but I haven't expressed how much I adore this gal right here. Mari met me many months ago when in search of an engagement an boudoir photographer. I'm pretty sure I tell the whole "how we met" story back when I posted her engagement session earlier in the year. She is so kind and even though I was not her wedding photog, I was invited to attend the wedding as a guest and helped her with many details for the wedding. Her and David are amazing together and even though he wasn't here the day we shot these he was the only thing she had on her mind, especially since we shot these the day before her wedding! It was amazing. I'm truly blessed to have met her and david in the whole process and nothing beats clients who become good friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment