Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Krystal & Oscar E-session

So Back in early October, I met Krystal via Gigsalad, a marketing place I had signed up for, for free, back when I first started. I had completely forgotten about gigsalad until I  received an email from a possible bride telling me she had requested me via the site. After checking it out, feeling guilty for not knowing, and writing back and fourth, within no time, not only did the bride Krystal book me, she also became a very awesome friend in no time.  Nearing the end of the year, Krsytal had decided it was time for her E-session and so we did just that. I forgot to mention how rad Oscar is too. Sorry Oscar. And sorry to you all who are reading, for using the word rad. Lol. Any who, he and Ricky got along awesomely as well. We also love their pup named molly. She's just a bite sized cutie!


2 comments: