Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Alejandra & Esteban E-session

Alej and I met long before her E-session and wedding. We first met at Tobacco Road in Brickell, there we got to know each other, talked about all the fun things she had planned, the venue for her wedding, our dogs and more. Few months later she decided on the date for her engagement session, she didn't need photos for the wedding so opted to have them done closer to the wedding. I'll refrain from getting into details about the mess that happened before the e-session, lol, but Alej and Esteban, her sister, brother in law, two dogs and my lovely assistant Daniella know very well already. And after nearly killing myself I arrived safe and ticket-less at the location. We talked, and shot, and used our imaginations and had fun. Lots of fun remembering to turtle our knecks, and trying to make Tyra Banks proud. ;)


2 comments:

  1. love it! i can't wait for mine and Anderson's turn :)

    ReplyDelete