Thursday, February 16, 2012

Little Palm Island; Alej and Esteban's Wedding

Hello! I recently posted about Alejandra and Esteban's engagement session, and now I'm here to post up the wedding. I work with so many couples and one of the best thing I get to see is that intense happiness and love over flowing in their faces. Even though I didn't post them here, I swear to you this wedding had the most tears shed I have ever seen! I'd also like to state I was one of those saps also crying (its those darn vows!). There was so much laughter. When Alejandra and I were in the room, I asked her

Me: Alej do you think there will be tears?

Alej: Nope! But I can give you tears if you want! **poses dramatically like she's in a tele-novela**

Everyone in the room started to laugh. Her mother joked in Spanish to stop being so silly.

Next thing I knew I was photographing the ceremony, and there wasn't a dry eye in the house except for maybe my assistant (and awesome bestie) Daniella.

After the boat ride back to the keys, Daniella and I got into the car and drove back home on a 2.5hr ride. Tired and itchy (those bugs don't play there!) I could not wait to go home and hug my beau. Weddings always make me all mushy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment