Thursday, February 16, 2012

A best friend's birthday and a Ride of a life time

Hello Everyone! I'll be posting a few posts today, since i need some catching up on the blog. :) This particular post is of course personal. This past weekend was special, it was my best friends birthday, whom you've probably seen on the blog before, and in posts to come. After an interesting Thursday, a party filled Friday, a Gravedigger of a Saturday (monster truck show :] ) followed by locking the keys in the vehicle, but Sunday on the other hand was spent on Bar-B-Ranch. We initially got there and even though we called ahead and asked if a reservation was necessary (which they said they didn't since they never fully book) we arrived to a FULLY booked ranch! There were 6 of us (her mom, step dad, brother, my boo, Daniella and I) which seemed almost impossible that we'd be riding at all that day. We stuck around like fruit flies, swarming around them hoping that there would be some type of good news, I asked if a group were to arrive late if we'd get there spots, they said it was unlikely but that if by 12om, 6 people hadn't showed up we'd get there slot.

Fast forward an hour....WE GOT IN! We were so happy and grateful, especially since it was her birthday and my First time riding. I had lots of people telling me how scary it is to ride for the first time but I was so excited I was unaware of this fear I was supposed to have. I was ironically paired with a Horse named Ricky. Which for those of you who know, my beau is also named Ricky. This was laughed about for a bit before we all mounted the horses and headed through the trails. I had such an amazing time. Ricky (the horse) was so sweet, a little stubborn but I can't wait to ride him again.


Here's a few photos. Two of the photos where taken on the iphone. Since it was my first time, I was a little hesitant to take my camera on the ride.

Also Happy Birthday to my Bestie Daniella; 7yrs and counting. :)


2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the ranch! I was looking on facebook and came across this! Too cute! I ride here and I absolutely love it! Ricky was my first horse too :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, I love it! It was so fun I plan to go back soon. :)

      Delete