Monday, February 20, 2012

Mari & David E-Session Part 1

Oh my where to begin! I first met the amazing Mari at the bank. Now I'm not sure how it is for everyone out there but for me there's one person at the bank I normally go to whom I've had a bad experience with, so every time I stand in line, I quietly repeat to myself over and over again

"Please don't let me get that stupid lady"

Then next thing I know the bell dings and I'm waived to by a younger friendlier looking parson. I was just so happy not to have to talk to that other lady I barely had time to think about all the horrible mosquito bites I had from the wedding that weekend!

Two minutes later after inputting all my info, Mari began to ensue some small talk, when she asked me what I did, I told her photography and a little about the reason why I was all red and splotchy ( I wasn't kidding in the previous blogs when I talked about being eaten alive by mosquitoes at Alej and Esteban's wedding!)

She immediately changed her tone of voice from polite to excited. There was a mistake during the transaction that allowed for some more discussion. She then mentions how she was newly engaged and just a couple months were left to her wedding. I didn't have any cards on me since I had left them in the card. She mentioned she had a wedding photographer but was looking for a boudoir session and possibly an e-session. I wrote my number on a paper and told her if ever she needs it to give me a call.

Next day to my surprise I received a call from Mari asking if I was able to meet her at the Starbucks next to her job, I agreed and 4 hours later, a coffee and a green tea (for her I drank water, lol coffee is not my thing!) later  we chatted about photography and everything else you can think of. Next thing I knew Mari and I were inviting each other to church, and making plans for future hang outs as well as both her sessions, not to mention being invited to her wedding, which was awesome.

Here's  part one to her engagement session; part two later on tonight and keep an eye out for her boudoir session this weekend or next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment