Thursday, December 29, 2011

Little Sophie

So Back in August (YES I AM THAT LATE!) I had written on my fb biz page that I was looking for some little ladies from the ages of 12mo-3yrs. Earlier in the summer my amazing older sister decided to venture into the world of accessories, hairpieces, and fabulous-ness galore. That's when Suga Muffin Boutique was created, and like the AMAZING sister I am ( wink ) I wanted to not only help her out but also give the opportunity for some of my Facebook friends to experience a stylized session! After putting in the request I had a large amount of responses which I wasn't expecting so to be fair after weening out the ones whom didn't qualify because they were too old, too young, or didn't live in Florida!, ended up with 4 amazing little girls. Two of which I posted earlier (Riley and Mackie) and Sophie! She was a doll! Her lovely mommy Heidi was so excited and amazingly helpful. We had such a great time. Here are a few images from the session. Enjoy!
    -Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment