Saturday, December 31, 2011

Jessica and Vinny Wedding

Normally I would say..."Remember this pretty bride form a previous session back in August???"..But since I was so horrible blogging this past year and her last session was posted just 2 days ago, I'm going to assume its not to far underneath this post. The goal is to have all my sessions blogged by midnight tonight. I'm trying to finish earlier of course so I could enjoy the days festivities, but I'm going to do what ever it takes to finish so I could start the new year with a clean start :).

I arrived at the Biltmore to my bride beginning to get her hair and makeup done. The smile on her face was from ear to ear and her lovely mother had tears in her eyes she was working hard to keep back. As the time was drawing near I could see the anticipation in everyone's face. It had begun to rain, very light, but quickly stopped. Even though it was a nerve racking moment it quickly passed and it was like the rain was a beautiful gift for them both, on their beautiful wedding day. After that it was all sunshine and rainbows (literally).

No comments:

Post a Comment