Friday, December 30, 2011

Lisa and Jorge's Wedding

Nothing makes me happier than having loved ones I know have faith in my work. Especially being young, its hard sometimes when dealing with older generations, trying to prove that the modern times are nothing to be afraid of. I was very fortunate to have been contacted by an old friend of mine, who's known me know for about 11 years. We were school mates for a very long time and knew each others families pretty well. Even though as we got older our lives took us into different directions, as soon as she found out her mother was remarrying her first thought besides "Yay mom!" was Ali can take the photos! Well this is all assumption but it makes me feel good thinking I was the second thing on everyone's mind ;) Long story short Lisa who is responsible for having two amazing daughters, one of which was a very close friend of mine, was also very amazing in the sense she couldn't wait to have something more modern for her wedding. After all she did the totally late 80's/ early 90's theme back in the day, and she was looking forward to really having something simple yet gorgeous. And if I may say, she did an amazing job. Her now husband Jorge was so excited, and very nervous about accidentally leaving things behind, so he was very cautious, continuously knocking on the brides room to ask for stuff as we forced him out a few times. Once we finally got to the ceremony location my lovely Bride and groom opted for the first look while the sun was still out and amazing (BEST WORD EVER) The look on Jorge's face was...wait for it...AMAZING! Yes ladies and gents, the love was infectious and definitely made me all warm and fuzzy wishing Ricky wasn't in the reception taking pictures during the cocktail hour. Any who, here are some photos from the day...




No comments:

Post a Comment