Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sister Session Sneak Peek :)

Today I had the pleasure of meeting Aly and Alexandra. Two sisters, both amazing. Maybe I'm biased since I share my full name with one, and my nickname with the other ;). With both of them doing there communion in April, their lovely Aunt decided she wanted them to have their own session. Let me tell you I had an awesome time today. They even came with their own entourage. That's right Aly and Alex came with mom, both aunties, and grandma. Not to mention I didn't have a puppy sister today, so Padmé came along with me.

Now on a side note... Just yesterday I found out I (along with another lovely photographer) won a contest The Maternal Lens was hosting. For a while now I had been trying to win Michelle Kane presets since my budget didn't allow me to splurge on them at the moment (try to move and all isn't easy on the pockets ;] )
So I entered for the umpteenth time another contest, and to my surprise I won!!!! I'm not the type who wins anything, but I didn't dwell too much on that, instead I skipped around with joy like a little kid. Long story short, the MK actions were sent to me today, just in time to debut in todays session. I love them. They really did make everything simpler.

Now its time to go to bed. Goodnight everyone! Hope you enjoy the peak!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment