Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Hello!!! I know I've been a little m.i.a but I've been pretty busy between sessions and traveling I've been all over the place. So before I continue babbling I hope everyone had a very happy chrismahanukwanzakah! (That was a mouthful! and had a Happy New Year!!!! I'm very happy to report my Christmas was awesome spent with my love, and family and friends, and on a plane later that night heading to New Jersey where I continued the holiday spending time with more family. For those of you up north in the NJ/NY experienced first hand the first blizzard of the season and although some hated I had a blast!!! Then again I spent it mostly indoors and only hung out playing in the snow for a few hours. Then once the blizzard passed and transportation was back on the highway my boyfriend and I headed into the city were we spent the rest of the time with my best friend (who came up as well to see family) and our friends (her sister and sisters boyfriend..Etc.. lol). Even though I should have probably taken more pictures I really just wanted to take a break. Only ended up bringing it out one day out of the 11 days.

I'm actually in a few of them, its been a while since i was in front of the camera lol. 









No comments:

Post a Comment