Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sneak Peek Wedding for Event Genius

I met Gabriella the day of the wedding. She had spoken to Ricky a few days prior to the event asking him if he knew a photographer. My love automatically gave her my card, and I recieved an email from her the day after. She was in need of a photographer to come to the event (wedding) that she had done planning for, to take photographs of all the details her company was in charge of. From Lighting, to arrangements, from dessert tables, to table and chairs, even the arch during the ceremony,everything was beautifully done. And you all know I don't just recommend anyone. They covered every detail and they made sure everything went according to plan. They honestly did an amazing job. 

Check out Event Genius for your next event!


1221 Brickell Avenue, Suite 903
Miami, Florida 33131

305-374-4611 



Gabriella Smith
Gabriella@youreventgenius.com









No comments:

Post a Comment