Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sneak Peek Cindy and Isaac

Cindy first emailed me about 6 days ago, late in the night looking for a photographer. Her and her fiancée Isaac were looking for a photographer for their engagement pictures. Even though it was a busy weekend I had most of the day off on Sunday so I told her I was available and a few emails later we were putting together some last minute ideas and gearing up for Sunday. A little about Cindy and Isaac: Cindy recently moved to Florida from one of my favorite places (NYC) and wasn't very familiar with Miami, she was looking for something fun and creative (which is what I love to do) while Isaac was flying down south for the session.  We started out in Fort Lauderdale at "The W Hotel" and then headed to the beach. Now Cindy loves candy and Isaac loves coffee so we drove down to Miami, to Bayside, and shot around there for a bit. I had so much fun, Cindy and Isaac were awesome and so cute together!



No comments:

Post a Comment